Texas meets Canada... on ice with a twist!
Canada's best sparkling water makes a magical combination with southern spirits. A recipe from a place where they take refreshment seriously.
- 3 ounces of your favourite blanco tequila, (about 2 shots)
- 1 ½ ounces fresh lime juice (about 1 shot)
- Clearly Canadian - Clearly Sparkling, chilled
- Fresh lime wedge for garnish
- Salt for rimming (Optional)
- Ice... obviously :)
- Grab highball glass or whatever glass you have on hand and fill with ice. (Rim with salt for electrolytes)
- Add tequila and fresh lime juice. (2 to 1 ratio)
- Top with Clearly Canadian Clearly Sparkling. Add fresh lime wedge to the rim of the glass. Put your feet up. Say something in a southern accent for effect.